Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What Has Your Attention?

With so much going on around us and calling for our attention, we must be able to find that quite place as well as maintain our relationship with God inspite of the would be distractions around us. Lets pray, Father God I thank you that your always present even when it may seem that your so far away. I thank you for not only desiring my daily attention but also desiring fellowship with me. Create in me a clean heart, O God and renew a right spirit within me. ( Psalm 51:10 ) I desire for you to have my attention by seeking first your kingdom and righteousness. Shape and mold in me the mind of Christ, which is a mind that thinks on things that are lovely, of good report, has virtue, worthy of praise, honest, pure and just. Holy Spirit give me wisdom to know when I'm being distracted by the enemy and his wiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...