Thursday, December 26, 2013

Prayer For A Sick Baby


God I pray for the sick babies of this world knowing their many reasons these conditions exist. You said to pray without ceasing and the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. God I ask that the babies of this world be healed as the mothers and fathers reach out in faith towards you, work a miracle and show yourself strong on the behalf of those who will trust in you for there babies healing. Sins of offense, idol worship, hatred, unforgiveness, malice, envy, etc. can bring on disease, I ask that you show those who are willing to ask, Lord have I done anything that has caused this sickness upon my child? I come against all sickness and disease in the name of Jesus and surely as you are a healer I ask that babies be healed as those who will repent of there sins will and turn to you oh God, so that the curse may be removed. Nothing is to hard for you God, you require a sincere repentant heart and for one to turn unto you. I ask that within the heart of those who will seek you on behalf of there child that they will renounce and break all ties to any idols and all prayers to any. As the people humble themselves unto you and pray. God show up mighty on the behalf of the sick, lead the parents in the right way that pleases you. May those that don't know you as their personal Lord and saviour accept you now. Pray this prayer now. "God I acknowledge that I have sinned against you, I repent of my sins ( begin to confess them from your heart between you and God. ) I desire a relationship with you that has been made possible by you sending your son Jesus Christ to die as a sacrifice on behalf of my sins that I might live unto you. I accept that you have made this possible and believe in my heart and confess with my mouth, I ask you Jesus Christ to be my Lord and saviour, I surrender my life unto you, lead and guide me in the way that that brings Glory to God, amen." As you have prayed this prayer I ask God that in this newness of life for you that your spiritual eyes be opened and the spiritual relationship that has started between you and him flourish and prospers. I encourage you to pray for help in finding others that have accepted Jesus Christ as there Lord and Saviour to fellowship with. This will help you in your walk with God.


God himself makes a relationship possible with him through his word. His word proceeded from his mouth and manifested in the flesh in the person of Jesus Christ, ( John 1-17 ) this is why Jesus says, "No one comes unto the Father but by me." ( John14:6 ) It was the word that was coming forth from his mouth that was from God for the peoples benefit of that time and the same words for our benefit today. Jesus said, "The words I speak are spirit and life." ( John 6:63 )  Be Blessed.

5 comments:

  1. I too pray for the sick children and any who are not saved to get saved.

    Great post and God bless,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I too pray for. God is capable of anything! Sometimes they are meant to be here for only a little while, and other's he will heal. My cousin's 19 month old baby passed away a year ago to cancer. Seeing my cousins faith, and how strong that little boy was is what got me back into church! I thank God for that boy all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nichole
    Such a powerful witness and testimony for the Glory of God! Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John -

    Thank you so much for this deeply meaningful post.

    You expressed, "You said to pray without ceasing and the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

    Hearty Amens to that, John.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 16 month old girl nadia has been sick and suffering her whole life. Please pray she will be healed. This prayer has helped me and I know Jesus is going to save her <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...