Saturday, December 14, 2013

Don't Give Up

Lord I'm being hard pressed on every side but I won't give up because you are my source of strength. I may not understand at this point why I'm going through such a tough season of life emotionally within my soul, but I choose by making a choice to thank you for the love you yet show for me. The love of the kind words that are spoken to me by strangers or the kind gesture or smile that lifts my day, the ability to share a moment of laughter with a loved one. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy what food is provided from you, knowing that you are the source through whomever or however you choice to provide it. I will not give up. Teach me to understand your way and not to blame or charge you foolishly. The oppression of the wicked is all around but I will hope continously within thy love. I will look unto you as my resting place and be reminded that my soul belongs to you. Comfort me dear Lord with your tender mercies and cause me to continue to trust you even when times would seem unbearable. Let not my life be in vain but work in me to touch anothers life for there good. You told me to think on things that are lovely, thank you for the fruit of the thoughts. Teach me to meditate on your goodness so that the enemy of my soul is pushed back and defeated. Thank you Lord for walking me through this time of my life and I'm reminded to, " Don't Give Up. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...