Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Valley

Click to enlarge
We all will have valley moments in our lives but the good news is we don't have to camp out! Don't camp out in your problems, depression, over due bills, morgages, a bad business deal, in offense, etc. Do as David did, ( 1 Samuel 30:6 ) David encouraged himself in the Lord! How? Speak the Word of God... Example, ( 1 Corinthians 1:9 ) Lord I thank you that your faithful and you already know how you've purposed to work this out. ( Psalm 23:8 ) Lord you told me not to lean to my own understanding but to acknowledge you in all my ways ( Prov 3:6 ) and of course I didn't, forgive me please!
I tried my way and it doesn't work. You said in returning unto you I'd find rest. ( Isaiah 30:15 ) Now Lord I ask you to go before me and make the crooked paths straight ( Isaiah 45:2 ) and thank you for working this out for my good as I trust you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...